DEPOSITS, LATENESS, AND STUDIO RULES
- I have a 48 hour cancellation policy and a 15 minute late policy. Please take into account traffic and parking time to avoid being late for your session. Be advised, being more than 15 minutes late or giving less that 48 hours notice to reschedule will result in your appointment/deposit being forfeited.
- I accept cash & cards only.
- Guests are not allowed in the treatment area and children/pets are not allowed in the studio.
- Please come in wearing NO facial makeup. It is okay to fill in your brows before if you wish for me to see how you like to wear them daily. I will wash the brow and entire forehead area before tattooing. If you come in with makeup on you may be asked to remove it to prevent contamination during your appointment.
- You may shape your eyebrows prior to your appointment if you have a specific shape preference. If you are unsure, or wanting to possibly change your existing shape, you may grow them out or stop grooming and I will groom them at your appointment. If you wish to wax or thread them please do so at least 5 days before your appointment.
- It is required that you have no sun/tanning bed exposure for 30 days before and after your procedure. please account for both your initial and follow up appointments if you have a vacation planned where you will be getting sun.
- You will not be able to exercise the day of or day after your appointment. This includes and and all activities that produce sweat.
- Please do not take blood thinners for 24 hours before your appointment. This includes aspirin, niacin, Vitamin E, Fish oil, alcohol, and caffeine unless advised by a physician.
- Do not tint or dye your brows for 5 days before your appointment.
- You must bring current photo identification with you.
- For sanitation reasons I have clients remove their shoes while on the treatment table. I recommend wearing shoes that are easy to remove and bringing comfy socks.